Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 a penny

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sarah's Last year at a glance!
Well it has been quite a year, and I am one incredibaly blessed girl for all that I have been apart of, and all that I've seen!
Today, Lauren myself and cousin Robert - met up to go walking in the rain, in downtown Seoul. While trapsing around Seoul, being the only folks without umbreallas (Korean people melt when wet)
- we decided to take shelter in the local Starbucks (amen!) and dry off! While sitting and enjoying our cofees, i took a moment to recognize where I was, and how exactly it was that i was brought to that very moment. IN my quite recollections, I realized that I have not lived at home (canada) since last May! What have I been up to? Well here is a photo diary of my year!

Graduation:2005-2006! Bachelor of Arts Joint Major English and Psychology:) This lovely pic, muhahahah made the cover of the alumni mag! Pretty cool eh?


After grad I met up with some friends and we drove from British Columbia to California, enjoyignt he western coast, random adventures, and all the blessings that come from travelling with those you love. ONce arriving in California we geared up for nine weeks in Covelo with SSP.
Here is my entire staff...minus the photo taker, Julie-
Hali and I grooving after a hard day on site! Always on the floor:) Perhaps prep for Korea?


After spending many a day working with young people in the sun, the sun got to mne head and I fell in love with this bloke...Nathaniel Spinney entered the scene...and we shipped it home to Nova Scotia for a couple weeks before I left for Korea.

But not before I got a tattoo! It's the trinity, in the form of a celtic knot..it hurt. I love it.

Once arriving in Korea many a new adventure began, travel, miscommunication, self discovery and silence. This is a walk way @ Gyenogabunk palace in Seoul!

My partner in crime...and in notcrime:)(We live in a very small apartment and have spent every day of the last seven months together..and still like each other!)

Mom sent a parcel @ Christmas to uphold her wonderful (cough cough) tradition of wearing HALARIOUS pj's on Christmas eve...and sucked Lauren and Nate into her tradition...across the ocean (Nate came for Christmas!!)

We all settled in for a western Christmas dinner:)


Once Nate was out, we started counting down for Thailand!
On our plane...we took the first pic of our trip!



Once in Thailand we travelled about seeing what we could with little to no worries about anything, but our next adventure! We are on a ferry between the main land and koh Samui here!

On our last night in Thailand Lauren and I headed to the beach to watch the sun set and eat icecream!












And here we are even though the pic says it was taken in 2004!


I love you all! Can't wait to see you soon! Many Blessings from Korea!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I love this picture blog!!!
I had no idea you had a tattoo.... how could I not know this? CRAZY!!!
I'm jealous, and happy for you. I'm super jealous of Lauren. I hope lots of people come here to see this. I want to share the love!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home