Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 a penny

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random left out but oh-so wonderful pictures of doom!
Sarah (oh..I am slowly going crazy....)























Lauren (she is too)




















Nate(dealing with Lauren and Sarah)























My birthday Pineapple and Icecream!























Kitchen (in all it's glory)
























Me in Bathroom (Charming I know)






























Bathroom
























Veiw from the front door




















Pics of Christmas!








































1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, your Christmas pants rock my socks off!! I love your apartment, with the stars in the bathroom, way cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home