Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 a penny

Monday, April 10, 2006






Spring time in Korea!!! Lauren and I shipped off to Yeudio Park to catch some of the sights and sounds of spring. We found this tree. We liked it. We took a picture of it. Then....










Being the self respecting country girls that we are, in a city of 11 million we plunked down under this tree and layed in the "almost" grass and throughly enjoyed our first korean smoggy spring day.

However the adventure did not end there....








Lauren sat amongst the flowers (obviously we were pretending to be English elves)... then it had (clearly) been too much excitment- so we opted to leave....however little did we know..the excitement had just begun!










As we wondered along after our afternoon of playing with blossoms...we found a PALACE.

















Spring time in the ancient Josan dynasty
















This tree wanted a photograph with me (really who wouldn't?)
















Palace blossoms!


















The looking and wandering (squacking...perhaps my and laurens new hobby) through ancient palaces made for a devine day..however it was time to go...

look there I am leaving









We started to cross the road to finish off our adventure..but little did we know...our adventure was not through(even).













When we started to cross the road, happy little english people we are-- we were stopped by the korean traffic man...dun dun dahhhhh
















WE WERE TRAPPED on a small traffic island!












NOOOOOOOOOOO
TRAPPPPPPEEEDDDDDDDD! A photo of me coming to grips with our situation














I was not alone in my distress. Lauren felt the pressure on our traffic island. I was clearly loosing my mind behind her.










Finally we were freed from our island in the intersection and we could head on home for a classic layin low night in Gunpo city.











Not before swinging off of lamp posts, and taking a picture of the "AUTO TOLIET" which talks to you as you pee. hahah


The End!

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Wow!! What adventures!! I like the part where you're stuck in between traffic. I think that's my fav. part with the toilet coming at a close second. I like your quite night at home too.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger sarahNrutherford said...

It only costs a dime to pee, and the door opens for you like a space ship!

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's probably the coolest toilet in the world!! You should take it back with you! You never fail to make me laugh, Miss Sarah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home